LitPick is on a mission to promote reading and writing globally among adults and students. We want to connect authors and readers. We want to share our love of literature. And we want you to do the same!
We know our site focuses on book reviews, but the topics related to reading, writing, and publishing are so expansive that we want to highlight them all.
What topics do we want you to write about?
Here are some examples of titles you could cover -
- 10 Best Books to Read to Your Toddler
- My Journey to Becoming a Published Author
- My 5 Favorite Sci-Fi Authors
- Advice for Someone Writing Their First Book
- How My High School English Teacher Changed My Life
- Best book(s) I ever read
- What my last title means to me and why I wrote it
These are just a few examples of topics. If you have an idea, let us know!
Your guest post should adhere to the following guidelines:
- An original post written solely for LitPick OR a previously published post on your personal website (please include a link to the original article).
- Between 600-1200 words.
- Please include at least 1 personal photo, if possible.
- Do not plagiarize or write anything that is offensive or hurtful in any way. LitPick reserves the right to deny publishing a post we deem unfit for our site.
- Please send a final copy that has been proofed for spelling and grammar errors. LitPick can make edits, if needed.
- Include a short bio (1-3 sentences) about yourself, a photo and any links to your personal website or social media accounts.
Why write for LitPick?
Although we can't pay for your writing, we can promise to promote it on social media, on our website, and in our monthly newsletter. You can even link to the post on your personal website and share it on your own social media pages - just remember to tag @LitPick or give us a shout-out when you do!
If you're an author, we will also promote your work by linking to sites that sell your book. This is a great way to increase your exposure and gain new fans.
Are you ready to write for LitPick?
We're ready to hear from you! Submit ideas or completed writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you within 1-3 business days.