If you're an author, publisher, or publicist interested in having your book(s) reviewed by LitPick, you can submit it for a LitPick Package.
Here's what you get with a LitPick Package:
- Your book is added to our website with the book's cover, description, age level, genre, and a link for purchase.
- Your book page is linked to an author page where we include an author’s headshot, bio, awards, website, and social media pages.
- Your book is promoted in our newsletter and on our website marquee..
- Your book is eligible to receive a LitPick Five Star or Top Choice Book Award.
- Your LitPick book and review can receive a special YouTube book trailer.
Once your book is listed on LitPick, it will be available for review by our reviewers. Most LitPick Package books will receive at least one review, but there is no guarantee.
If you have any questions, please email us. Furthermore, if your title has a companion online educational lesson plan or study guide, please let us know.
LitPick Video Book Trailers
Let us create a short video book trailer for your title
A LitPick Video Book Trailer is approximately a one minute video about your book. It includes attention-grabbing story or plot ideas, the recommended reader age level, and other engaging items designed to attract readers.
Authors and publishers can upload these videos to their websites and social media pages toattract the attention of readers and help the boo title get noticed. We also upload them to LitPick's YouTube page and to your Amazon book page (at Amazon's discretion).
We love picture books and our reviewers will review them either as eBooks or print books.
Print picture books that are offered for review are dropshipped by the author directly to the reviewer when a review request has been made for the title by a reviewer. LitPick will arrange this dropship between the author and reviewer.
We have specific reviewers who have experience reviewing picture books and who can usually turnaround a review in a relatively short amount of time.
Yes, our reviewers will review eBooks! This format is very popular among our book reviewers, particularly our reviewers outside of the continental U.S.
Some things you should know:
- We prefer to receive eBooks as a pdf file, but we will accept other formats.
- The review books sent to us by authors, publicists, and publishers, whether print or eBooks, will be reviewed a limited number of times by our reviewers.
Please be assured that we explicitly warn our reviewers about the illegality of piracy.
Embryo-books and manuscripts
Yes, our reviewers will even review embryo-books and manuscripts!
Would you like feedback on some initial chapters of your book or on a manuscript? Here are our options:
- $ 50.00 (up to 100 pages)
- $100.00 (100 - 300 pages)
- $200.00 (300 - 500 pages)
Our reviewers are available from your target audience to review your manuscripts and give you their thoughts. Please contact us for details.
Yes, we will review a book series! Contact us for more information.
General information about our review process
Please do not send us review copies before submitting your book or emailing us for instructions.
Once we receive information about your book, the book will be posted on an internal online book list. This list of books is available for review by our LitPick book reviewers after they log into LitPick.
Our student and adult book reviewers request books they want to review from this book list, and after your book is chosen by a reviewer, it will promptly be sent to them.
After our reviewer reads and reviews a book and their book review is posted on LitPick, we will email the individual who sent us the review book to inform them that their book has been reviewed and that the review appears on LitPick. They will also be notified if they received a LitPick Book Review Five Star or Top Choice Award from us.