If you're an author, publisher, or publicist interested in having your book(s) reviewed by LitPick, you can submit your book for a LitPick Package.
Here's what you get with a LitPick Package:
- Book is added to our website with your book's cover, description, age level, genre, and a link for purchase.
- Book page is linked to an author page where we include: author’s headshot, bio, awards, website, and social media pages.
- Eligible to receive a LitPick Five Star or Top Choice Book Award for your book.
Once your book is listed on LitPick, it will be available for review by our reviewers. There is no charge for these reviews because our reviewers can choose to review a LitPick Package book at any time or not at all. You will be notified when your book has been reviewed and the review is posted on LitPick.
A LitPick book review (and award) can be displayed by you on your bookseller sales page either as a Customer Review or Editorial Review, book cover, website, social media pages, or other promotional media.
* We will promote your book on our home page slider, in our newsletter, and on our social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn for one month. This promotion can be extended upon request ($25.00 for each additional month).
** A LitPick Book Brief (LBB) trailer is created for your book and is placed on our YouTube channel as well as posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogger, LiveJournal, LinkedIn, and other LitPick social media sites. You can also request a copy of your LBB trailer so you can upload it to your website, blog, social media pages, and Amazon.com book page. If accepted by Amazon, these videos are particularly noticeable when placed on your Amazon.com book sales page where they are eye-catching and engaging.
Yes, our reviewers will review eBooks! This format is becoming increasingly popular among our student and adult book reviewers.
Print books that are offered for review are dropshipped by the author directly to the reviewer when a review request has been made for the title by a reviewer. LitPick has arrange this dropship between the author and reviewer.
Some things you should know:
- We prefer to receive eBooks as a pdf file, but we will accept other formats.
- The review books sent to us by authors, publicists, and publishers, whether print or eBooks, will be reviewed a limited number of times by our reviewers.
Please be assured that we explicitly warn our student and adult reviewers about the illegality of piracy.
Embryo-books and manuscripts
Embryo-books and manuscripts
Yes, our reviewers will even review embryo-books and manuscripts!
Would you like feedback on some initial chapters of your book or on a manuscript? Here are our options:
- $45.00 (up to 100 pages)
- $65.00 (over 100 pages)
Our reviewers are available from your target audience to review what you have and give you their thoughts.
Yes, we will review a book series! Contact us for more information.
General information about our review process
Please do not send us review copies before submitting your book or emailing us for instructions.
Once we receive information about your book, the book will be posted on an internal online book list. This list of books is available for review by our LitPick book reviewers after they log into LitPick.
Our student and adult book reviewers request books they want to review from this book list, and when your book is chosen by a reviewer, it will promptly be sent to them.
After our reviewer reads and reviews a book and their book review is posted on LitPick, we will email the individual who sent us the review book to inform them that their book has been reviewed and that the review appears on LitPick.